How does ThermiVa work?
ThermiVa is a noninvasive and nonsurgical – in-office feminine rejuvenation treatment that is painless with no downtime. ThermiVa is the first and only temperature-controlled treatment that safely and effectively uses radiofrequency energy to tighten the labia and vaginal canal. This treatment is performed by our Urologist or Consultant Gynaecologist. Our patients go through thorough consultation before procedure.
Who can have ThermiVa?
- Women that have vaginal laxity
- Women that are not satisfied with the appearance of their labia
- Women with orgasmic problems or sexual dissatisfaction
- Women with urinary incontinence
- Women with pelvic prolapse, such as fallen bladder or rectum
- Women suffering from vaginal dryness
- Women of any age, with or without children
How does ThermiVa treatment work?
ThermiVa uses controlled, therapeutic, radiofrequency energy to gently contract and tighten the labia and vaginal canal. It also stimulates collagen production and may help in tissue and nerve healing.
How is ThermiVa treatment performed?
An S-shaped hand piece with a thermistor [WHAT IS THIS?] tip is used to gently warm the external labia and vaginal canal. A probe is used to precisely monitor the tissue temperature, ensuring optimal treatment temperature and safety.
What are the benefits of the ThermiVa treatment?
- Labial Tightening:
- Tightens the labial tissues and reduce sag and “camel toe.”
- Results in softer and smoother skin
- More comfort in body conscious clothing
- Vaginal Canal Tightening:
- Tightens the vaginal canal so it is noticeable to the patient and the partner.
- Improves Atrophic Vulvovaginitis (dryness of the labia and vagina):
- Increases vaginal moisture
- Increases vaginal comfort (before, during and post sex) without use of hormones
- Reduces labial irritation
- Improves Stress Urinary Incontinence:
- Reduces urinary leakage accidents with activity
- Reduces urinary urgency symptoms
- Improves Orgasmic or Sexual Dysfunction:
- Increase in orgasm sensitivity
- More coordinated and stronger muscular contractions
- Achieve orgasms in shorter time period.
- Improves Pelvic Prolapse
- Shrinks vaginal tissues and helps improve muscular coordination and strength
How is ThermiVa treatment performed?
ThermiVa is a fast noninvasive treatment that requires no anesthetic.
How long does theThermiVa treatment take?
The treatment usually takes approximately 25 to 30 minutes.
Is there any discomfort during ThermiVa treatment?
The treatment creates a warm sensation with no pain during or after the treatment. Most patients find the treatment relatively comfortable.
Is there any downtime with the ThermiVa procedure?
There is no downtime after the treatment. Women can immediately return to their normal activities and resume sexual activity even on the same day. There is no discharge or odor after the treatment.
How many treatments are required?
The ThermiVa protocol is a course of 3 treatments with each treatment approximately 1 month apart.
When will I see the results?
Some patients will see immediate results and others will see improvement over time. Most patients see results soon after the procedure
How long does the effects of the ThermiVa procedure last?
The effects of the treatment last approximately 9 months to 1 year. We recommend maintenance top up sessions once to twice per year.
Can ThermiVa treatment be performed after delivery?
ThermiVa can safely be performed six weeks after childbirth and in between pregnancies.
Is the procedure with ThermiVa safe?
ThermiVa is very safe with few side effects. No burns, blisters, infections, organ or nerve damage have been reported. It’s also a safe alternative to more invasive surgical procedures.
ThermiVa uses a single use, disposable hand piece, ensuring no risk of transmission of infections.
How Does ThermiVa compare to other Lasers and feminine rejuvenation procedures?
- Competing laser treatments ONLY treat the labia and not the vaginal canal
- There is no stinging or discharge and it is non-ablative
- The treatment is easy with no pain or downtime and is very affordable
|3 Treatment Course||£2,800|